Saturday, October 03, 2009

Crazy Little Girls
















It has been forever since I have posted so I just thought I'd put up some recent pictures of the two little girls that I am home with most of the day! Since school started we have started to fall into our routine with school for Livy and London, dance for Livy and London, soccer for Livy and, me and Savvy just doing our thing. London does go to preschool three days a week but we are still together quite a bit :). London is starting to talk constantly!! There is always something that she needs to tell me. I have very talkative girls. Livy is always getting in trouble at school for talking, London is following in her footsteps by driving me crazy with all the talking and questions, and Savvy is starting to make a lot of noises - thankfully she isn't saying too much yet because London and Livy are more than I can handle :). Savvy is starting to get so chubby I just love it. She loves to sit in her Bumbo now. I sit her in it and put her on the counter while I am in the kitchen and she just loves looking around and hanging out. She is going in for a little surgery next week. She was born with a little bump on the back of her head that needs to be removed. They are not too worried about it although after the MRI they are still not sure what it is. So, hopefully everything goes well. The worst part about all of this is that to be put on anesthesia you can't have anything to eat or drink for 6 hours before. Just try not feeding a baby for that long. Not happy. She wasn't very happy when we did it for the MRI and after she ate her bottles so fast because she was afraid we were going to take them away I think! Tuesday we have to do it again before the surgery and I am not looking forward to it. Although I am going to be glad to have it over with.
The second picture of London and Savvy is my favorite. London is smiling like she knows she did something (which she usually has) and she thinks it is hilarious and Savvy is looking like - who me?. Love it.

7 comments:

Ryan said...

They are so cute. Ava wishes they were so they can just talk to each other.

Hope everything goes well with the surgery. I couldn't imagine keeping food away from Gavin, he'd probably eat his fist, seriously.

Jonah and Aja said...

Great job with the posting Amy. Can't wait to see Savvy in real life someday. She's adorable.
Prayers for the surgery. I'm sure it'll be fine.
We are up at Max and Julie's house in Redmond.... we're moving up here just in time for winter. Maybe we'll come visit you soon...

Rachel and Braden said...

Ah they are too cute!! Can't wait to see them so soon!

Ashley C. said...

What cute girls! Good luck with Savvy's surgery. We will be thinking about you guys! :)

Higham Inc. said...

Too cute! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend...Vegas baby!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Savvy is TOOOOOO cute! I really just want to get my hands on her!! Did you know we are in NM now?!?? If I ever get brave I am driving straight over to your house to play with your girls. Will you let me dress them?!?!

You are such a super mom for getting your girls into so many classes.

In our prayers. LOVE you!

katie said...

She is getting SO big. I need to come met her before she's walking! We'll be praying for you too when she has her surgery