Sunday, August 30, 2009

Becca's Wedding
























































Becca and Judd got married this last Thursday - August 27th. It was a really neat ceremony in the temple, a great dinner the night before, and a really fun reception up at The Point. Becca of course looked beautiful and all the little girls loved watching her and Judd and wearing their flower girl outfits because it made them look like princesses! We had a great time up in Utah for the week - it was a little busy and I could do without a wedding for a little while but it was wonderful to be with family and to see Becca so happy! Here are a few pictures from right before the reception. The picture of Braden posing was Eric's idea. The boys in our family need serious help. We didn't get any pictures from the temple or during the reception - it was just too crazy. As soon as I get some from other people and from Becca's photographer I will post more. I need to post Becca in her wedding dress - she looked gorgeous. As soon as I get those photos they will be up!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i still cant get over how great you look for just having a baby! congrats to the happy couple! fun to see you guys again!!

ashley connors

Higham Inc. said...

Congratulations Becca and Judd! We can't wait to see pics of the bride and groom. I'm sure Becca looked gorgeous. I love the family pic of you guys. The flower girl dresses are fabulous and do have that princess quality about them! :)

elisabeth said...

It was so much fun seeing you guys, although it wasn't long enough! You looked fabulous and I love all these pictures. Becca's wedding dress was amazing. Please, can I do my wedding all over again?! What a fun night. I bet you are looking forward to the wedding-less break. Your family is adorable!!

Jamie said...

I think you look Great in the Brown Tent... You should of kept the Dress, and worn it every day!

Meagan said...

You and your little girls are so adorable!