Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Beach Week 2009

















































































































Beach Week is always over too fast. This year we had two new members in our family there - Becca's fiance Judd was there and Rachel's new husband Braden. The little girls are in love with their two new uncles. Especially London - she just follows them around everywhere :). We had many lovely activities on the beach - there were many games of Bocce played, a few games of football and the yearly catching of a seagull that Eric started a few years ago. Good times, good times. By the pictures I'm sure you can see that London was really into licorice and playing in the holes that she made Eric and Braden dig for her. Livy was off running around being very busy as usual and socializing with everyone on the beach. Savvy hung out with Gavin in the red tent that Jamie and Ryan brought. Gavin and Savannah liked laying there and kicking next to each other. I am looking forward to next year when I won't have a little baby at the beach. I will have a one year old which will be it's own challenge but I think it will be better than having a new baby. Also, next year we are renting our own house with our friends Liz and Doug. I can hardly wait!!!

7 comments:

Rachel and Braden said...

I don't know how I feel about you and Speric getting your own house. I guess we always have to look on the bright side--less children in the morning. Why does Beach Week always have to go so fast? I vote for two weeks next year. Miss you guys already!

The Young Family Inc. said...

What a dream! Can I be adopted into the Hyde family beach week tradition!?!?

Adrianne said...

I agree- I wait all year for Beach week and then it is over before you know it! Always good to see you and your girls. They are darling and we enjoyed the entertainment on the beach!

Higham Inc. said...

Can July 2010 come any sooner?! We seriously cannot wait!

katie said...

LOVE the beach-can't wait for Brians wedding on the BEACH in 2 weeks. Your baby is precious. We need to get together sometime

Ashley C. said...

so fun to see you and that cute little baby! love your girls. they are so darling and fun.

beach week always goes too fast doesn't it??? hope to see you guys before the next one rolls around.

Ashley C. said...

what does "some day soon" mean?? 5 months, 2 years, 5 years, never? just got me excited....