Monday, October 26, 2009

Las Sendas Harvest Festival











Every October Livy's elementary school has a really fun Harvest Festival! Livy ran around with her friend Morgan all night and they went on this crazy ride that makes me sick looking at it, but it was Livy's favorite. Of course. London loved the little petting zoo they had there, the train, and the jump houses. Also both girls had to buy these crazy hats with glowing hair coming out of them. They look hilarious and they loved them, of course. Savvy loved the hats as well and just stared at them all night. When she was lucky enough to get a piece in her hand it went straight to her mouth. :) It is starting to be beautiful weather here and I am loving it. It was probably in the 70's that evening for the Harvest Festival and it made for a really fun night.

3 comments:

Ashley C. said...

my goodness it is snowing here! 70's sounds great!!

your girls are darling. glad little savvy is doing well. happy halloween!!

Rachel and Braden said...

You look so pretty in that picture!! But that 70 degree weather is sounding veryyy nice right now. It is FREEZING here. Anyway, I miss you guys! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

elisabeth said...

Looks like fun. I have to say I'm really jealous of your hair fashion sense. Could you pass some of that onto me? It always looks amazing. BTW you look way cuter in that shirt than I do...no fair!! Cute family you have!!