Friday, October 23, 2009

Vegas Pics & Savvy Pics



































































The first picture is of London and Savvy watching Dora the Explorer one morning. This is a typical scene every morning. The two of them totally engrossed in their show :). Then London already got to dress up for Halloween. Her preschool had a Halloween party on Thursday so she wore her Snow White outfit (she says it snow wipe) and her friend Domenic was a UPS guy. He loves the UPS guy so that is what he chose to be. They are so cute!
If you look closely at Savvy's head you can see how swollen it is around the bandage. It looked horrible and probably felt horrible for a few days. The cut is the entire length of the white/red bandage. I had pictures on my iphone but they are no longer because my old iphone is no longer :).
The other pictures are of Vegas - at the game and then a couple of Liz and Doug's little girl Alyssa and Savvy. Alyssa wasn't real fond of Savvy leaning against her. She wasn't sure why she couldn't just sit up on her own. It was pretty funny - atleast Savvy thought so.

4 comments:

Higham Inc. said...

That's hilarious about the little boy wanting to be a UPS guy for Halloween. We had a blast in Vegas, let's do it again next year.

The Young Family Inc. said...

I am LOVING snow wipe. What a cutie!

Jonah and Aja said...

I will not let Elsie see this post because she was snow wipe for Halloween and London's dress is much much better. Costume envy! I love that London says Snow Wipe too... we've been trying in vain to get Elsie to say it right, but now I see its in the genes.
I am SO SO SO sorry about your iphone being washed. I dropped my iphone in the toilet last March and though I got a new one shortly after, it just has never been the same. I weep with you. I hope you've been able to find some closure.
Great job on the posts. Always love to see you and the girls and Eric. So glad Savvy's surgery went well. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys again before Livy and Ana start college.
-Aja

Spencer Hyde said...

I love that top pic...hahaha