Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Girls Weekend



Katy and Elisabeth came in town this last weekend and we were able to have a FABULOUS girls weekend. I picked them up at the airport on Friday morning and had to take them back to the airport on Sunday evening. While we were together we ate out, shopped, layed by the pool, ate out, talked, ate out and talked. Did I mention that we ate a lot? I think I gained at least 5 pounds in the three days we were together. Oh well, it was worth it :). It was so nice to do whatever we wanted and to not have children to worry about. I haven't ever done anything like this and it was the first time I had left my kids overnight since Olivia was born - almost 8 years ago. I was definitely due for something like this!! It was so great to just talk and catch up without any interruptions and to not have any sort of agenda. We are definitely going to have to make this a yearly tradition!!! Love and ITB girls :)

8 comments:

Emily said...

9 months pregnant...no fair! Glad you finally posted a picture of your belly... and your face:)

Emily said...

so the first part got cut off...I was saying that there is no way that you look 9 months pregnant...

Coleen said...

So happy that you got a weekend with the girls! You look beautiful.

Ashley C. said...

so fun! I am so glad you got away. you deserve it!! and i will say ditto to everyone about how darling you look!

i think that getting away for a minute always makes me a better mom. (or maybe i just say that to get away?? jk)

Kathy L. said...

Girl... You look Fabulous!!! 9 months pregnant and you are that tiny...
If I didn't no how far along you were i'd guess like 5 months.
It's in the water or something here in Texas because everyone is having a baby or is prego!! Maybe it's like they say everything is bigger in Texas including how big the pregnant women get!! Ha, Ha!

Take care, you all look Great!!
We miss you guys!!

The Young Family Inc. said...

AMY!!! YOU ARE SO STINKIN CUTE! Who is so lucky to be as pretty so far along!?!?!? Most people I know look like they swallowed a cow (I won't name names...) And pink is totally your color. I think that's why you keep having girls. I am glad you took a litle break- you gotta gear up for the craziest time in your whole life to come! Three cute girls! Lucky Eric! AND LUCKY YOU!

Janie said...

Is London going to the bathroom in the car? Genius!! My friend did the same thing and said it saved their road trip. You look way too fabulous to be 9 months pregnant.

Stephanie said...

What fun! It looks like you had a wonderful time! I can't believe you're 9 months pregnant. You look FANTASTIC!