Sunday, May 16, 2010

Savannah is One!!














Savannah turned one this last week on Thursday the 13th. We celebrated it on Friday by going to Organ Stop Pizza which Savannah thought was very entertaining and then we came back to our house with everyone (Mimi, Papa, Ryan, Jamie, Ava, Gavin and our family) and opened presents. Then we gave her some cupcakes and let her go at it. She didn't do much to them. Just smooshed them a little and sat on them. Maybe next year she will do more damage. I can't believe she is one. This year really has gone by fast. She is so chubby, so happy, and so cute. We love our Savvy, or as London and Papa call her our Savage!!!

2 comments:

Rachel and Braden said...

I am going to steal Savvy. I am not kidding. I can't get enough of that face!! So stinkin' cute.

elisabeth said...

She is too cute. I can't believe she is already 1. Where did that time go? Crazy. I want to kiss those adorable cheeks!!