Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dance Recital Pictures




















Well Dance Recital is almost here. It is mid June this year and we just had pictures done on Saturday. London is in it this year :). She is doing a dance called Cuddly Ducks. So stinkin' cute - I just love her costume!!!! Livy's first costume is for a Mini Company jazz number called Ease on Down the Road. The next costume is for her tap class called Where the Wild Things Are. After that it's another Mini Company number - this time it's a lyrical dance called Lullaby. The next costume is another Mini Company jazz routine called Cha Cha. After that it's her costume for her jazz class called American Girl - I love this costume!! The jazz costume with the feathers and the ballet costume are definately my favorite. For ballet they are doing a story called Cappelia. I don't know the story yet but Livy's age girls are the Scottish Dolls. They have real tutus this year. So cute. Her last costume is for her hip hop class and it is called Little Red Riding Hood. I am so excited for Recital. Livy has really grown and is so good at dance. She is really fun to watch and I can't wait to see all her pieces. London is just going to be a riot!!! Can't wait. (I have a feeling by the time recital comes around in a month I am going to be saying that I can't wait for it to be over :). )

5 comments:

Rachel and Braden said...

Can I just move to Arizona, please? I want to see the recital! Livy really has become such a great dancer and London is so fun to watch.

katie said...

Oh my STINKING cute costumes-all of them! I am sad we never were at the same dance competitions. London's yellow tutu-I could eat her up!!

elisabeth said...

How adorable are they? I wish you lived here so we could come to their recitals. They couldn't be any cuter.

adrienne said...

wow livy is getting so grown up it's crazy. she looks so much like you in that close up of her! soo cute!

Emilee said...

I miss you Amy. You are starting to look so much like your cute mom - that is a compliment :)