Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving and The Zoo








This year for Thanksgiving we went up to Salt Lake and spent it with my whole family. The only one missing was Spencer (who went to Colorado with his girlfriend to be with her family). My mother made a fabulous meal, of course, and it was so much fun to be with all the family. On Friday Eric took Livy, London and Ava up to the zoo. They don't have pictures of it but they went to see the baby elephant and baby crocodile. They had a fabulous time and then ended the afternoon by going to Hires. They met up with Eric's family there who had spent Thanksgiving in Herriman at Jenn's house. Saturday we went and had family pictures taken and then went to the BYU - Utah game. It was an exciting game and although I usually route for the U - I am very happy that BYU won. While Braden is playing for the Y we will be going for BYU. We loved watching Braden play and can't wait for next year!!! The drive home was absolutely miserable. Just a little note to show you why it was so bad - I would finally get Savvy to sleep and I would tell London to not touch her and to be quiet so she could sleep. London would then take her pointer finger and jab it into Savvy's cheek. Then London would say. "Mom, Savvy's awake. I'm berry sorry." So, on that note, I am grateful that we are flying for Christmas and that my children made it home alive :)

7 comments:

Ryan said...

Hey what can you do she said she was sorry. I would have killed Ava if she did that. You know how you threaten sometimes to leave your child on the side of the road (maybe that's just me) I really would have for that kind of behavior.

It was fun to see you guys. We miss you already and can't wait until Christmas, well two days after Christmas. See you soon.

Spencer Hyde said...

hahahaha. I love it. Great post. In London's defense she DID apologize. (typing with one hand sucks)...I'll be here come Christmas to greet you with love and joy.
"Look at this face...I know the years are showin'" (in Eric Neville voice)

Spencer Hyde said...

FYI your "about me" section says you're the mother of TWO beautiful princesses...just thought you might wanna change that (unless you secretly find one of them looks like a prince, court jester, etc.)

The Young Family Inc. said...

These girls are sooooo cute! They are always dressed to the nines and I love that even though you are crazy busy with three active girlies- fashion comes first! Okay, maybe not first, that would be DP. But it is a priority and I love you for it! HA HA! Love ya! Jenye

Higham Inc. said...

I love love love London's pink and brown coat. I know you told me about the website you buy some of your girlies' clothes at, but I can't remember what it's called. I'm trying to get some shopping done online, cause shopping with a 22 month old SO not fun! Miss and love you guys. Merry Christmas!

katie said...

Hey- I need your address for Christmas cards. Will you email me-natebudge@hotmail.com THANKS!!!!

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

amy! YES he would definitely make you one! I think he's pretty busy right now but come the first of the year he may have more time...i'm going to email you his info k! so check it :)