Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My Girls







There are moments here and there where I want to strangle my girls - okay daily there are. But, for the most part I just love them. They are getting along really well lately which is so nice. I just think they are all so dang cute. At dance the other day Livy and London were in their classes and Savvy and I were watching them. A lady standing next to me said "I would ask you which ones are your daughters but they look just like your baby so I know which ones they are." :) Another mom at dance said I had triplets - just at different times. They do look a lot alike. Watch out everyone - the Nielsen Girls are CRAZY and pretty cute!

8 comments:

Higham Inc. said...

I absolutely LOVE London's expression in the first pic...so funny! Can't wait to see ya guys!

Rachel and Braden said...

Oh. My. Goodness. The last picture of Savvy. I cannot get over it. Why are they all so stinkin cute?! I'll make you a deal...move close and you have a new baby sitter for free :)

Lauren said...

Amy Hi! This is Lauren(Neibaur)Lord. I think I left a comment once, but you must not have seen. Your girls are so cute, they look just like you! We have a blog but it is private. E-mail me at Laurens_way7@hotmail.com if you want in invite.

Unknown said...

Very cute girls! I love in your last post that you said "Snow Wipe" because that is just how Hallee says it.

katie said...

Cutest girls ever. So fun to see you the other night. Love ya

Alexa Grant said...

hahaa london is soo flippen hilarious! your husband says you call her zoomba haha i think thats funny and in this picture that totally suits her!

Spencer Hyde said...

FYI Yma, if you ever get accused of strangling somebody, anybody, this quote will not help your case: "There are moments here and there where I want to strangle my girls - okay daily there are." I know you'd be innocent, but the jury doesn't.

Amy said...

they can see me in the bath