Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Good Times in Utah :)





Livy took dance classes two of the weeks we were in Utah and had such a great time! Courtney (Parker) Jacobsen was her teacher and she loved it!
Olivia decided one day that we all needed to wear our age. She put foam stickers on everyone that had their age on it. Savvy got hers right on her forehead! Lucky her.

































One Sunday afternoon the little girls were driving everyone crazy so Eric took them all to Liberty park and to This is The Place Monument. It was SO nice of Eric. The girls had a good time and everyone else was able to actually enjoy their Sunday afternoon!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah....I made it to the blog! I had so much fun teaching Olivia. Hopefully we can have a few dance parties at the beach!

elisabeth said...

Such fun pictures, but excuse me, is Livy petting a snake? Aahhh!! I love the age story & I'm glad to know that Savvy is 0! Too cute!