Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Olivia!











For Olivia's birthday she wanted the whole family to go to a movie and dinner. So, everyone that could (Braden, Rachel, Ava, Jamie, Ryan, Gavin, Mimi, Papa, William, Eric, Amy, London and Savvy) all went to see Ice Age 3 in 3D. We all looked lovely in our glasses. Then we went to Livy's favorite place to eat in Salt Lake - Hires. We did this on the weekend when everyone was around so on her actual birthday we had a cake and presents with Mimi and Papa. She got a Wii, Guitar Hero, and a set of scriptures since she is getting baptized in a few weeks. When I put her to bed the night before her birthday she let me know that she would like a birthday banner. She is so funny. So, that night I was up for a while coloring :). I can't believe I have a child that is old enough to be baptized! I am really excited for her baptism and I can't believe what a young lady she is turning into!

3 comments:

katie said...

You are officially old Amy! You know when your oldest child turns 8you have reached the top of the hill!! Happy Birthday Livy!

elisabeth said...

Wow, you have an 8 year old. I remember the day she was born and I still remember the call from Eric. She was such an adorable baby and has turned into an even more adorable girl.

The Young Family Inc. said...

Happy Birthday Livy!