Friday, December 12, 2008

Seeing Santa





Santa came to Snell & Wilmer (Eric's law firm) today and as you can see from London's many frightened faces, she was NOT interested in sitting on his lap. How funny are those faces? She did not want to see him or even get close. What is it with little kids? Next year she will probably be dying to sit on his lap. Livy sat on his lap and posed for us even though she has informed us that she knows Santa is not real - Santa is just your parents. Well, she didn't last long. Oh well, it still put me into the Christmas spirit and so I think I may actually start my Christmas shopping tomorrow!! :)

4 comments:

Nik said...

London's face is awesome!

Jamie said...

I love it! I love her faces! Kids either love Santa or Hate him! Cause Ava even last year was so excited to see him! And I can't believe Livy doesn't believe in Santa anymore! How sad!

Coleen said...

Love London's expression. What a nice firm to have Santa Visit.

Carebear's Thoughts said...

Love those faces. You can see that she is not interested by looking at her eyes. How old is Livy now?