Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pom Pictures




So of course London had to be a part of the first picture because she thinks she is just as big as Livy and her friends! The two girls with Olivia are both in Mini Company with her. The blonde one is Olivia Miller and the dark haired one is Dream Padilla. They are such cute girls and they have a great time together! The last picture is of Olivia with Monica who is in Senior Company at Classic Image. She is the one who organized the Pom camp and got Livy wanting to do it. Livy just adores her. So, I finally got these pics and my next project is to get the ones of London from my friend :).

2 comments:

Sinquefields said...

Livy is so beautiful...just like her mother and London looks just like her dad...adorable. I love to hear your stories about both girls. I love you all,
Jenn

Jamie said...

Those pictures are so Cute! I can't believe how big Olivia is getting and how big London thinks she is!

We are SO excited to see you guys in a few weeks!