Thursday, July 15, 2010

Suzuki Concert, The Pool & Dance Recital 2010














Okay I need to do some serious catching up. Livy had a suzuki concert at the end of school and she was fabulous. I can't believe how well she can play the violin with just practicing at school. We may have to pursue this further :). She has started piano lessons and is loving it. Maybe we will add violin soon.
We have done a lot of swimming this summer and I actually have taken a few pictures to prove it. Jamie (a.k.a. picture nazi) is starting to rub off on me :). Gavin and Savvy are so funny at the pool. Savvy has no fear which can be a little scary. The picture in the back of the pathfinder is when Eric decided to take a few kids to the pool. He took our kids, 3 of the Davis' kids, Ava and Morgan. It was a very interesting pool trip.
The other pictures are from Livy's Dance Recital. Eric had the idea to rent a hummer limo for the mini company girls to ride to recital in. One of the mini moms, Jamie, bought boas and star glasses for all the girls and Eric helped Livy put together a playlist of songs for the ride. They thought they were so cool - and of course they are. London was included and me and Jocelyn (a mini mom) rode along to keep things under control. Recital was amazing and it was really fun having London in a class too! I helped in the back this year so I am looking forward to getting the DVD so I can see all the other dance numbers (I got to see a few from backstage).

No comments: