Monday, March 01, 2010

Spencer's Wedding in Denver









I know it has been way too long since I have posted anything but I never take pictures and I don't like posting anything without pictures. We have actually had a lot going on. Lately we have all been sick. I am so sick of being sick!! Olivia got sick first and then passed it on to the rest of the family and it has been going on for a couple of weeks. I am so done! Other than being sick Olivia has had two dance competitions and done really really well at both, we went on a trip to the zoo a few Saturdays ago and this last weekend we went to Denver :).

Spencer and Brittany got married this last Saturday and so we flew up to Denver for the wedding. Olivia did not come with us. She decided to stay and go to a dance competition instead. She stayed with her dance friend Olivia Miller and then after the competition went and spent a night with Eric's mom and dad (Maude & Lala). She said she had a great weekend and was really excited for two different sleepovers and to be a little independent too :). So, the rest of us flew up to Denver on Friday and we went and visited Brittany's family in Franktown just outside of Denver. Saturday was the big day and they were sealed in the Denver temple at 10. After we took some pictures we then headed over to the Marriott for the luncheon. All of my family stayed at the Marriott so it was really nice having the luncheon there! The pictures above are from the luncheon which was very funny - most things with Spencer are - and we then had some time between the luncheon and the reception to get some sleep!!! Eric and I had gotten 2 hours the night before and 2 hours the night before that because of London and Savvy being sick. Everyone (mainly Jamie & Ryan - they took London swimming and then later took Savvy too) helped out and took the two girls so Eric and I could sleep. Bless them. Can I just say that I don't like traveling with children and I REALLY don't like traveling with sick children. Not fun. The reception was really pretty but we didn't stay long. Eric and I ended up leaving and taking Savvy and London to an Insta Care. It was a very long night but the doctors there were very nice and very helpful. We got some medicine for both of them and we all actually got a full nights sleep that night. So wonderful. Sunday we hung out at the hotel and then went to the airport. We had time before our flight and before everyone else had theres to Salt Lake so we all had dinner at the airport.

I really loved seeing my family and I am so exctied for Spencer and Brittany. They are perfect for each other and Saturday was a fun day. But, I am so grateful it is over with. It was just not a good weekend for my children.
I will post more pictures of the wedding after I steal them from my parents and from Jamie :).

4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

So fun! I cant wait to see more wedding pictures.

Man, sick kids are the worst!! Glad to hear that they are getting better and you are actually sleeping!! :)

See you guys next week!!

Ashley C. said...

I guess I assumed you guys are coming up for the open house, are you??

Higham Inc. said...

Cute pics! You look super cute as always! Tell Pepe "Congratulations" from us...and we can't wait to see more wedding pics.

Spencer Hyde said...

Totally like the Higham's to pass on thanks through you guys instead of fly me out in their jet to receive a proper thank you in person. Oh well, I still love them.
Nice pics Yma, and sorry about your kids. I told them to not be sick at my wedding but they wouldn't listen. So selfish.
I'm so glad you guys made it. Love you!