Tuesday, May 26, 2009

9 Lovely Years

Yesterday was our 9 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been married that long but it has definately been the best 9 years of my life - that sounds cheesy but I am serious. I just have to say how much I love Eric. I am so lucky to have fooled him into marrying me. He is my best friend, an AMAZING dad and is always doing everything he can for me and our family. So, my parents have been in town to see Savannah so they watched the girls while we went on a little afternoon date. We got some lunch and then went and saw Angels & Demons. It is a really, really good movie - a must see. It was really nice to just be the two of us - it's been a while and it will probably be a long while before it happens again. It was a low key and very good anniversary. I love you Eric.

On another note, Olivia is out of school, London is crazy and has decided to punish me for having a baby by peeing on the carpet every now and then (she knows exactly what she is doing), Savannah is just figuring things out and needs a lot of attention, and my mom left to get back home to help Rachel with her wedding. Let's just say, I am feeling a pinch overwhelmed. So many changes, good ones, but a little too much going on. I do love my girls though - crazy and all.

9 comments:

Coleen said...

Happy Anniversary! Hang in there! We can't wait to see you guys at the beach.

Higham Inc. said...

Happy Anniversary! 9 years...doesn't the time fly?! We can't wait to see you and meet Savvy!

The Young Family Inc. said...

You MUST be in a healthy place to be able to have just had a baby, publicly declare you love your husband, have your mom leave, and feel "a pinch" of craziness AND you can say you still love your girls! You are one amazing mommy!!

elisabeth said...

Happy Anniversary!! I feel like your wedding was yesterday...crazy!! Sounds like you guys had a fun day. Eric is definitely a keeper. I've always heard that #3 makes life crazy. Good luck with all that! Darn Rachel for getting married & making your mom come home. :)

Unknown said...

Savvy's so cute. I'm glad you are doing well. Happy Anniversary! Allison did the same thing when Emily was born, she peed on the carpet and standing up on her bed, just to get my attention. Good times! It passes quickly though, they are so fun.

Meagan said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 9 years...congratulations!

Ashley C. said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad you got to get out and celebrate for a minute.

Oh, I feel for you with your kiddies! Three rocked me pretty good, but I guess the good news is it really has only gotten better and better.... :)

Cant wait to see you guys at the beach!

Alexa Grant said...

hey amy this is alexa! hey the link to my blog is
alexagrant93.blogspot.com
you can finally look at it haha. i have been meaning to give u my link. LOL byeee :)

Unknown said...

Hang in there hopefully the last few weeks have not been too hard, three is definately a change, there is no longer one on one (one with mom , and one with dad) there is an extra limb and it is hard to figure out where to balance it all. I can't say it gets any better as they get older, good luck.